size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
01-14-2024, 06:04 PM

In true Scylla fashion, the smaller woman did not make catching up to her any easier and her response was, of course, sarcastic and slightly biting. Avacyn wouldn't have expected any less. It certainly did not give her any more hope that her request would be met with anything other than outright denial and perhaps a bit of ridicule, but with their current position she had little other choice. It was humbling in a way she didn't particularly like. Keeping her gaze fixed mostly on the path ahead of them, she decided it was best to just come out and say it. While she didn't know Scylla incredibly well, she did know that beating around the bush wouldn't earn her any favors. "Saracyn and I need a surrogate for our pups. I would like for it to be you."

She glanced over at Scylla then, mostly just to see if Scylla was already walking away or not. "We did attempt to start our family ourselves, but it... did not go well... for the pups or for myself," she explained quietly after a moment. "Maybe a second attempt would go differently, but I'm not willing to take that risk." She had been fairly careful about not publicizing their loss and had mostly only shared the news within their family–with Cerberus as a rare exception, though she had a feeling he wouldn't have gone telling anyone and everyone about their secret. She wouldn't have lied about it if someone was to ask, but they had kept the event fairly close to home so she had her doubts that the news would have made it back to Scylla. Perhaps she didn't need to explain herself, but she felt the need to given the magnitude of what she was asking of Scylla–and to prevent her from asking why she didn't have the pups herself.

"I understand that I have very little to offer you. I understand that I have no right to ask anything of you given everything I have already done... But when Sara and I were talking about who we would want to be our surrogate, we both agreed that we wouldn't settle for just anyone. We still wanted it to be someone from a family and a bloodline we trust. And... perhaps more selfishly on my part..." she looked back at the ground ahead of them, her ears flicking uncomfortably. "Since you have already been intimate with Sara I at least would not have to bear him being with another woman." As Sara had so eloquently put it, she was asking him to go fuck another woman and impregnate them. She certainly didn't like the idea and would never have condoned it if they had another choice. This way she could at least keep things close to home.

"Avacyn Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Little More Than a Favor The Rock Garden 07:08 PM, 01-03-2024 11:10 AM, 03-19-2024