size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
01-14-2024, 10:00 PM

There was very little in the world that surprised Scylla, but the words that Avacyn spoke had definitely caught her off guard. The blue and cream fae's brows rose in surprise and once the words were processed, Scylla... laughed. That was the most absurd fucking thing she'd ever heard. Get pregnant on purpose? Squeeze out some puppies for Avacyn, whom she didn't even like? What an absolute fucking joke!

Scylla had just been about to turn and snarl at Ava to fuck off with her stupid sense of humor, but the larger fae continued speaking. She and Saracyn had tried and failed. The humor faded from Scylla's expression and her gaze narrowed as though searching for a lie. Her pace slowed to a stop and the blue fae turned her full attention to Avacyn. The woman must be desperate to be coming to her with such a request.

The scaled fae realized that she had little to offer Scylla. Anything that the Klein fae wanted, she took or she acquired herself. Already she held a high rank and Saracyn had vowed to stop being a cunt towards Albion. What more was there? Then, as Ava's gaze shifted away bashfully, the real reason came up. She had been 'intimate' with Saracyn and so it wouldn't feel as though he was off fucking yet another fae. A soft snort of humor left the woman and she gave her head a shake as though in disbelief. "I fucked him just like I fucked you, Ava." the Klein lady purred, rubbing it in that she'd had both of the twins in a lewd manner.

While waiting for whatever reaction Avacyn would have to her snarky comment, Scylla's mind drifted. Would she fuck Saracyn? Sure. Did she ever want to produce offspring? No. Ah, but she had pledged her loyalty to him, had she not? Mmm, tumultuous thoughts. Behind her, Scylla's tail lashed back and forth as she considered many things. In the end, the fae's eyes narrowed once more and she stared into Avacyn's very soul. "Did you fuck my brother?" When Ava nodded in confirmation, Scylla gave a dry laugh. "Then it's only fitting that I fuck yours in return." It was her vow to Sara that even made her consider the request in the first place. Rubbing it in Ava's face was a bonus. It was also her way of accepting the request.

"Scylla"
Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Little More Than a Favor The Rock Garden 07:08 PM, 01-03-2024 11:10 AM, 03-19-2024