ardent

i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say...

RAID!

Flurry

Loner

Novice Intellectual (20)

Expert Fighter (180)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
01-14-2024, 10:20 PM

Flurry had to admit she was finding less luck in the whole flirt while fighting thing as of late. Some people just refused to enjoy themselves. She missed her attempt to gain control of her opponents head but not her little stomp. "I'd be less worried about us, and more about whoever is going around shoving sticks up all your asses." Flurry quickly reset her defences as the other woman pulled herself free. "I'm not so bad if you just lighten up." Hell she even tossed in a wink. For the split second before she was being rushed again. Flurry hissed in pain as fangs dug into her flesh. She hadn't bothered trying to step aside. Flurry would take her licks if she thought it'd give her the upper hand and with the other woman being already shorter than herself Flurry would let her opponent go lower. Flurry craned her neck forward and angled her head to try and grab at the back of her opponent's neck just below the base of the skull, her fangs already shifted forward. A blur of motion made her glance up quickly as she moved. It was the fucking cat again! Well whatever, she wouldn't snub someone in her corner... She could certainly use one. The maine coon had launched herself at Dagrún's hindquarters, claws ready to grip on hard.

Flurry vs Dagrún for Dominance
Round 2/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Light
Companion 1: Maine Coon, Female - Battle
Mutation 1: Water Deer Fangs - Offensive
Mutation 2: Pronghorn horns - Offensive
Skills: Beginner Intellectual & Advanced Fighter

"Speech"

Art by Honrin
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say... Lazuli Falls 12:02 PM, 01-11-2024 04:54 PM, 02-08-2024