ardent

i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say...

RAID!

Saga

Vedia
War Chief

Master Fighter (260)

Master Intellectual (255)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large species
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Rapid Poster - BronzeCritical Observation!1KOverachieverSamhain 2022
01-15-2024, 12:12 AM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2024, 01:31 AM by Saga. Edited 1 time in total.)

She'd been sleeping peacefully in her den after the rain had lulled her to sleep. But when she heard her sisters call, she startled awake, blearily blinking her eyes as her surroundings came into focus. Was that a call to arms? Was something happening? She yawned as she stumbled to her paws, listening as Haydee's call died away under the din of the rain outside. She saw bodies running past her den, and she figured that whatever it was, was serious probably. She slipped on the new leather armor she had traded for, and this would potentially be the first time she would use it. It was a little loose still, but the young bear was still growing and it needed to be adjusted from time to time as she continued to grow. Once she had it secured, she lumbered out of her den and followed the trails to where she had seen the others run off to, and when she arrived, she squinted through the rain to make sense of the scene.

Outsiders were attacking her family, and she spotted a few of them engaged already. She didn't know what was going on, had never been in a real fight beyond friendly training, and had never fought anyone outside of Ethne, either. She didn't know what to make of what was going on, but she would do what she had to in order to try and protect her home.

Spotting someone who had not yet been engaged in a fight, Saga decided to move. She lumbered toward the Raider, large paws eating the ground as she thundered upon him, a threatening, teenage roar bellowing from her throat as she charged at him. Her main goal was to knock into him with her body and weight, to send him into the ground and keep him there.

Saga vs Kenway for Raid: Dominance
Round: 1/?
Size: Large species
Build: Heavy
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Advanced Intellectual
Specialty:

Saga

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say... Lazuli Falls 12:02 PM, 01-11-2024 04:54 PM, 02-08-2024