Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
01-15-2024, 12:31 AM

Aresenn absorbed Absinth's response with a thoughtful expression, appreciating her understanding and empathy. Her acknowledgment of his pursuit of knowledge and teaching brought a half-smirk to his features, while glancing away for a moment. "Noble, huh?" he echoed, chuckling softly. "I suppose it might be, in a way. But it's also a bit selfish. Gives me a sense of purpose, you know?" His amber eyes held a glint of sincerity as he spoke, baring his own vulnerability for a split second before attempting to tuck it away again.

As Absinth confessed her own challenges in sharing knowledge, Aresenn listened intently and found himself nodding in understanding. He knew all too well the frustrations of trying to persuade others to see things from his perspective, without coming across as pushy or overbearing. "Impatience can be a tricky thing to navigate, especially when you're trying to help others see things your way. But hey, it's a start that you recognize it. Perhaps it's just a matter of finding the right approach or topic to engage your audience."  He offered her a reassuring smile, acknowledging that everyone had their own unique strengths and weaknesses when it came to communication and persuasion. "And you know, maybe avoid instructing people to do a better job of offing themselves." Aresenn added, with obvious teasing humor in his tone- nudging her in the shoulder playfully as the focus of their conversation steered back toward himself.

Absinth's playful remark about Mentor Aresenn teaching with a thrill didn't go unnoticed. The corners of Aresenn's lips twitched upwards in an amused smirk, his eyes highlighting a mischievous glint. "Well, I'm glad someone finds it thrilling. Maybe it's the fire in my eyes," he teased, a hint of playful arrogance in his tone. "Or maybe it's just the illusion of command. Either way, I'll take it." Aresenn's smirk widened, and he nudged Absinth playfully with his shoulder. "But if there's something specific you'd like to learn or discuss, you know where to find me. Mentor Aresenn is always open for private lessons." Aresenn began, his smirk widening further as his tone adopted a more suggestive tone. It was all out of good fun. But he still couldn't help but remember the night they shared by the campfire.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. An Unkindness The Polar Sound 02:27 PM, 12-31-2023 07:59 AM, 03-03-2024