gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
01-15-2024, 12:34 AM

Morning had come in Ethne and it was colder than the woman would have liked. She had been keeping on her cloak, partially for warmth, and with a yawn she slipped out past the waterfall. It was chilly, and with the clouds threatening to bring more rain it likely wouldn’t warm up much more than it already was. The woman had been tempted to spend the day in her den, curled up and sleeping, but now that she was home she wanted to check on her loved ones. Hay was doing well, but what of her other children? They had all done so much growing without her… and though they were now the age to be considered as adults Bellamy would always look at them as her babies.

She knew that Dorian had made his den out by Cattail Creek, surrounded by trees and foliage and a much gentler flow of water. At one point in time Lucy and Bae-Syl had denned out here too. Though that had been more for safety as Bae adjusted to pack life. She was glad she had given him that chance. It was funny… the two of them weren’t too different. And he made her daughter happy. What more could she ask for? But today wasn’t about them. It was about her sandy colored son, and hopefully spending some time talking to him and seeing how he’d been managing.

A soft call came for her son. She might not have known exactly where his den was, but she knew her little Dori would hear her.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I don't care if you're an adult, you'll always be my baby Cattail Creek 12:34 AM, 01-15-2024 04:42 PM, 05-12-2024