ardent

i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say...

RAID!

Jericho

Vedia
Sparrow

Expert Fighter (140)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Hermes
01-15-2024, 01:15 AM

Fights are in full swing around the pair as Jericho successfully slams into the young boy… only to discover that he has played into his enemy’s hands. Paws reach up to his shoulders and hidden claws sink into his shoulders causing him to grunt in pain as the scent of blood fills the air. His momentum keeps him moving forward, rolling the younger boy underneath him and exposing his soft belly to those vicious little daggers of claws. Thankfully, the stranger is not yet an adult otherwise, he would be dealing with far worse than a ton of nasty scratches.

Tail snaps up between his legs, protecting the really important, and tender, parts from damage as those back claws continue to rake across his tender abdomen. With a snarl, Jericho aims a bite at the Raider boy’s neck in the hopes of pinning him in place for what he plans to do next. As he strikes out, Jericho does not complete his next step and, instead, allows his limbs to fold as he aims to fall flat on his wounded underside in the hopes of squishing the younger boy underneath him.

Maybe he can eke out a pin and claim victory… or at least get the kid to stop scratching him. Right now, Jericho would be happy to settle for the latter.

Jericho vs Tarnish for Dominance (Raid)
Round 2/2
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

"Jericho Agatsuma-Kedieo"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say... Lazuli Falls 12:02 PM, 01-11-2024 04:54 PM, 02-08-2024