ardent

i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say...

RAID!

Rivaxsaurus

Vedia
Fledgling

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Beginner Fighter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle
01-15-2024, 01:47 AM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2024, 08:52 PM by Rivaxsaurus. Edited 1 time in total.)
Oh and here he was walking a thin line between battle and flee. Riv couldn’t help himself though when the raid had started and he had tried to sneak up. There was so much commotion, his mom fighting someone the others tussling with the enemy. Well he could do that too couldn’t he? It appeared like everyone had been taken in but the sight of a younger wolf caught his eye and for a moment he was surprised. Focus! He screamed at himself and before he knew it his paws were carrying him in a run towards Kenway only to quickly stop when he noticed a huge BEAR, one of his siblings, go after him

Riv stood then, looking around the raging battlefield. He would stay put and give aid when he could or take in anyone who won their battle only to go after him. He curled his lips back tail level with his spine and hackles raised. The male definitely would be ready if anything were to happen. As long as he concentrated he would be fine.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say... Lazuli Falls 12:02 PM, 01-11-2024 04:54 PM, 02-08-2024