ardent

i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say...

RAID!

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Intellectual (635)

Master Fighter (870)

An icon representing the specialty Gambler Gambler

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
01-15-2024, 06:59 AM

”Evening Haydee. It appears you do have a sense of humor after all,”

His hindquarters slam into the muddy ground without a small girl beneath him. Disappoint laces his features with a comical frown that barely hides the smirk peeking through. A rumbling laugh echoes in his chest as he watches her over his shoulder slide across through the mud with a yelp. As Haydee jumps up and turns back to him, his brow raises, waiting to see what her counter attack was.

“I’ve heard the ladies dig a nice rump,” Gil’s tone is joyful, teasing, as if he were talking to an old friend. His own tongue slides out between his elongated fangs in response to her playful gesture. Some might see it as immature, but not quite as immature as maiming a child in his mind at least. Spinning in the mud to face Haydee, his butt still firmly planted on the ground, it’s then that Gil notices her one paw digging into the mud.

His eyes narrow, brain clicking as he prepared for the next attack. Using the terrain to their advantage would be a smart move even if mud ball fights did appear childish in the middle of a raid. Who ever said all raids needed to be serious though? As Haydee’s foreleg cocks, Gil’s body tenses, ready and waiting for her attack. When her legs lifts and suddenly wrenches toward him, the clump of mud is tossed directly at him. Though Gil is slim and more agile for wolves his size, his sitting position makes it difficult to maneuver.

The clump of mud comes hurdling and smacks him directly into his right shoulder. A fatherly and light-hearted laugh vibrate his chest and through the rain, one can tell he is smiling. Yet, Gil isn’t totally messing around. He wouldn’t leave himself completely open. His own paw was braced against the soggy ground, toes clenching, preparing for his next attack. In the next moment, he flips up his leg and flings a wet, sopping mess of mud toward Haydee as he fights to contain his rumbling giggles. “Not sure the size of yours will compare to mine!” Gil taunts back, his smile widening.

Gilgamesh vs Haydee for Dominance (Raid)
Round 2/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Spiked bracers
Defensive Battle Accessory: Gold chainmail cuirass
Companion 1: Barn Owl, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Wolverine, Male - Battle
Mutation 1: Crystal spines - Defensive
Mutation 2: Tufted deer fangs - Offensive
Skills: Master Intellectual & Master Fighter
Specialty: Bard & Marauder

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say... Lazuli Falls 12:02 PM, 01-11-2024 04:54 PM, 02-08-2024