ardent

i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say...

RAID!

Kaija

Obscura
Prisoner

Expert Navigator (200)

Master Fighter (250)

An icon representing the specialty Unarmed Unarmed

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Critical Attack!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipUnderachieverAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Lighting McQueen1KPride - Pansexual
01-15-2024, 11:24 AM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2024, 01:17 PM by Kaija. Edited 1 time in total.)
Kaija was dragging ass, but she was still here and she was ready to fight. She'd chosen to hang behind just slightly to see if anyone caught wind of their arrival before they got to Ethne's borders,  but it seemed they'd arrived just fine and she aimed to catch up to the group. By the time she arrived, it was no surprise that a bunch of fights were already breaking out, and she slowed as she surveyed the group.

Their orders had been simple. They were here to take their chickens, not to escalate things first. Kaija could follow those guidelines. Panting by the time she caught up, her attention was captured by a wolf with an alarmingly colorful pelt - though his base coat was white, much of his body was taken up by rainbow markings unlike anything she'd seen before. It was no surprise that he had caught Kaija's eye.

It seemed he'd just finished a fight - so why give him time to regain composure before charging him? Kaija didn't mind fighting dirty if she had to. Kicking off hard and hoping to rush the man and catch him by surprise, she aimed straight for him, ears flattening against her skull as she ducked to her own left and aimed parted jaws at the flesh where his shoulder met his neck. Maybe she wouldn't be successful in keeping a hold there, but at the very least she hoped she could do some damage in the meantime.

Kaija vs Bae-Syl for Dominance
Round 1 / ?
Size: Extra large
Build: Heavy
Mutation 1: Tusks - Offensive
Skills: Expert Navigator & Expert Fighter

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say... Lazuli Falls 12:02 PM, 01-11-2024 04:54 PM, 02-08-2024