size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
01-15-2024, 06:51 PM
Bae-Syl had approached Haydée with the idea of holding a mandatory fighting training assessment for the entire pack and she had given the newly minted Bruiser her blessing. However, the young woman had foolish thought he meant he would hold it once he was better so, when she hears his call summoning them all together, the Leader is less than thrilled with his decision but she does not hesitate to heed the man’s beckoning call.

Carefully making her way to the clearing where Bae-Syl has called from, Haydée decides to linger in the tree line for some time and watch the others that arrive. The appearance of her mother has the Leader excited but also worried because the older woman should be resting but it seems to be a common theme for the wolves today. The appearance of Lucette forces the young woman to lift a paw and stifle a laugh as she literally bites the Bruiser for doing something that they both know he shouldn’t be doing.

From her hiding place, she watches as they slowly gather and, after a bit, she breaks from the tree line to approach Bae-Syl. Moving in close the larger male, she softly whispers, “I sent Bay out to gather herbs for the pack and Corbin is laid up in his den with a broken leg. So, they won’t be here.” Once Haydée is done passing along the news, she gives the man a warm smile and dip of her head before retreating into the group of gathered wolves and readies herself to heed his instructions just like everyone else.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. [fight assessment training] I'll take another hit to the back bone Lazuli Falls 08:25 PM, 01-03-2024 04:42 PM, 05-12-2024