An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
01-15-2024, 07:26 PM

Another day of tasks, and another insisted night that he and his mates take together to rest. Things had only picked up since their last one. Slowly but surely Norad was gaining members, but the number of handicaps and advanced age that came along with them worried the Artifex. He didn’t want to see any of his pack hurt. He felt like he was all over the place lately, and though he was trying to make time to spend with his family, it didn’t feel like enough. Truthfully Beau was starting to get a bit overwhelmed, which was why this date night was so important. He was tired, but he followed Kaiju to where Henry waited for him. The Artifex leaned against him, a yawn escaping his maw as a warm smile crossed onto his lips. “I see this meal is different.” His words were light, happy. “I can smell something sweet too. What have you been getting into today, love?”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. If I could paint a cloud for you I would Aspen Dam 09:17 PM, 01-05-2024 07:47 PM, 03-18-2024