ardent

i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say...

RAID!

Gavroche II

Vedia
Ranger

Expert Fighter (160)

Advanced Healer (85)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
01-15-2024, 10:26 PM

The wolf before him pauses, and for a moment a glimmer of hope that he can solve this like his fight with Henry stirs in his mind. As much as Gavroche had relished chasing off predators with Dusk, his nature is true to the wolf he once was. He doesn’t want to harm this wolf if he doesn’t have to. And he doesn’t really want to. He wishes that they could settle things without others getting hurt. The patchwork wolf offers an apologetic smile, and Gav’s expression falls at what he says. He can’t just leave but… “But… those are my aunt Haydee’s chickens… she loves them and if you take them she’ll be sad.” His ears fall, the realization that they are in a predicament. He knows fighting comes with risk, and even now he feels half hearted about what he is about to do. Gav moves toward, attempting to headbutt Calico Jack’s leg to encourage him back. “Please just go!” The yearling pleads. He doesn’t understand why this other pack needs to take stuff from them. Why the raid king needs to take his aunt’s chickens. “Please…” The kid pleads in a whine. Would he really fight if he had to? Maybe. Barely. For the moment his companions hang back, unsure if they should join in trying to push the raider away.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Gavroche II vs Calico Jack for Dominance [Raid]
Round 1/2
Size: Toy size
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Steel dirk
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather collar
Companion 1: Female, Scottish Fold Munchkin Cat, 5" - Battle
Companion 2: Male Black Spider Monkey, 24" - Battle
Mutation 1: Wings (Defensive)
Mutation 2: Cat eyes (Perception)
Mutation 3: Dexterous Paws (Offensive)
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Beginner Healer
Specialty: ---

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say... Lazuli Falls 12:02 PM, 01-11-2024 04:54 PM, 02-08-2024