ardent

i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say...

RAID!

Calico Jack

Raiders Hollow
Raider

Master Fighter (465)

Master Navigator (285)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Critical Dodge!1KPride - PansexualOoh La LaSamhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
OverachieverUnderachiever
01-15-2024, 10:54 PM

As the tiny boy looks up him, wide eyes filled with pain and incomprehension, Calico Jack’s heart breaks a little. While he understands the boy’s position and that his aunt loves the chickens, he also knows that the chickens won’t be harmed, and instead, used to help his pack. The stranger’s ears fall flat against his skull and he watches the sadness ripple through the boy. He stands, moving toward one of Jack’s slender forelegs to place his tiny skull against and push.

Sorrow wells in his chest as this brave, small boy tries to make him leave and, for a moment, he regrets being in the raid. Without a word, he lifts the leg, wrapping it around that tiny form and lifting him to his chest. Neck lays over the boy as holds the warrior for a moment and whispers, “Truly, I am sorry. But this is how we get supplies and it has to be done.” With that he gently deposits the boy back to the muddy earth and is thankful for the driving rain that hides the tears that slip from his eyes.

Paw still raised, he aims to slowly place it against the boy’s side so that he can push him out of the way. No teeth will be flashed or bites will be given; instead, only heartfelt words and kindness will be exchanged. Again, Jack implores, “Please, move. You are brave but this has to be done.” If only the boy could see it from the Raiders standpoint but Calico Jack knows that there will always be a hurt party whenever they go raiding… he just didn’t expect to find it in such a tiny warrior and it has broken his heart.

OOC: Permission to powerplay Calico Jack giving Gav a hug given by Beau

Calico Jack vs Gavroche II for Dominance [Raid] (sorry kid, it’s kind of our thing)
Round 2/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Modified cutlass
Defensive Battle Accessory: Reinforced bandana
Companion 1: Macaw, Male - Flying
Companion 2: Cat, Male - Battle
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Navigator
Specialty: Marauder

"Calico Jack"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say... Lazuli Falls 12:02 PM, 01-11-2024 04:54 PM, 02-08-2024