ardent

i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say...

RAID!

Gavroche II

Vedia
Ranger

Expert Fighter (160)

Advanced Healer (85)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
01-15-2024, 11:08 PM

His half-hearted attack does little to knock a much taller and heavier wolf back. Gavroche is trying though, sort of. His heart still hurts with the idea of actually having to hurt this wolf, especially because it seems this other calico doesn’t want to hurt him either. Apologies. Gavroche feels tears sting his eyes as he scooped up and he tries to push away. Even if this is something he feels he must do in order to help his pack, Gavroche will continue to stand for Ethne. He sniffles. “Nuh uh! We’d have given you a chickie if you asked! You don’t need to take!” Still he doesn’t understand why they are doing this. But he knows the calico male doesn’t want to do this either. This time Gavroche leaps for his leg again, aiming to wrap his legs around Jack and lay across his paw so that it will be harder to move. “Ask your raid king to stop! We will help you get chickens.. Just not auntie’s chickens!” Another heartbroken whine. It is all he can do to keep himself serious in the ‘battle’. If his best attack is to be a weight that prevents the other calico from getting to the chickens, then that is what he will be.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

table coding by bunni ♥

Gavroche II vs Calico Jack for Dominance [Raid]
Round 2/2
Size: Toy size
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Steel dirk
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather collar
Companion 1: Female, Scottish Fold Munchkin Cat, 5" - Battle
Companion 2: Male Black Spider Monkey, 24" - Battle
Mutation 1: Wings (Defensive)
Mutation 2: Cat eyes (Perception)
Mutation 3: Dexterous Paws (Offensive)
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Beginner Healer
Specialty: ---

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say... Lazuli Falls 12:02 PM, 01-11-2024 04:54 PM, 02-08-2024