An icon representing the specialty Cosmetologist Cosmetologist

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Indie
01-15-2024, 11:13 PM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2024, 11:15 PM by Aurelia. Edited 1 time in total.)
After more time spent near the boulders honing her snake charming skills, Aurelia set out on her journey across the plains with a purposeful stride, the soft rustling of the grass beneath her paws punctuating the stillness of the early summer day. The vast expanse of the prairie sprawled before her, bathed in the gentle hues of sunlight. Luscious vegetation brushed against her fur as she moved, creating a symphony of whispers in the air. As she neared the center of the land, the large lake came into view, its tranquil waters reflecting the azure sky above. The gentle murmur of the small river that curved throughout the prairie added a soothing melody to the surroundings. The den, nestled near the lake, beckoned her with its cool darkness

Aurelia approach the den, its distinctive scent of Sephiran beckoning her with a fluid grace. Two serpents were coiled around her neck, each exhibiting their own unique pattern of movement. The female coral snake, draped in sleek black and adorned with blue and white stripes, slithered with an air of regal elegance. Meanwhile, the male Arizona Rattlesnake, boasting striking hues of black and gold, glided behind her with a mesmerizing pattern of undulation. Together, they were a stunning sight to behold as they made their way towards Sephiran's den.

The weight of the bag slung over her shoulder was a constant reminder of her mission. It held the necessary supplies for venom collection and a pair of still-warm mice, freshly caught as an offering to the powerful creature she sought. Approaching the larger den near the lake, she could feel Sephiran's scent growing stronger with each step. As she entered the den's cool darkness, a familiar chill ran down her spine. She called out in a sing-song voice, hoping to appease the creature inside. "I have someone for you to meet," she announced confidently, almost in a teasing manner.

Aurelia glanced at Sephiran, a playful spark in her eyes as she presented the male Arizona Rattlesnake. "I found another volunteer, and I thought you might like him" she remarked, her voice holding a hint of amusement. The Rattlesnake, though coiled and watchful, seemed relatively calm in her presence. "He's quite capable, and I'm sure he'll be a valuable addition as to what you have in mind," she added, gesturing towards the handsome serpent.

She lowered the bag with the supplies and mice, setting them down with deliberate care. "I've also brought everything we need to attempt the venom collection. Fresh mice for rewards, and the necessary tools," she explained, her tone businesslike but laced with a subtle excitement. The coral snake, sensing the shift in energy, moved closer to Aurelia, its slender form intertwining with the tangle of her fur. She neared Sephiran then, offering out her shoulder so the rattlesnake could cross over to the larger brute with relative ease. Once it found purchase on its new owner, Aurelia pulled away. "Shall we begin?" she inquired, a gleam of anticipation in her sapphire eyes, ready to embark on this unconventional venture.

"Sephiran Saxe" & "Aurelia Veratti"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Ssssssymbiotic Relationsshipssss Serpent Plains 11:13 PM, 01-15-2024 02:42 AM, 06-12-2024