gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Aislyn
01-16-2024, 12:00 AM

Huffing out her frustration, squinting her eyes, and fighting the urge to cry. Vaia felt so defeated with yet another failure, as the hunger pangs in her stomach were becoming relentless and unable to be ignored. Instead of picking herself up right away, she wallowed in her misery, lying in the dirt on the forest floor, burying her face in her paws. What was she going to do? How was she going to survive?

She might have laid there for a while too, if it weren’t for the sound of footsteps resonating from behind her. Picking her head up slowly, and shifting her rosy-colored eyes upwards, Vaia watched as a woman approached her, analyzing her with beautiful, emerald eyes. “H-Hello,” She said, wiping her face with a paw and shifting into a sitting position. Vaia sniffled a bit to clear her nose, as she still fought back the urge to cry. “I-I,” She said, shifting her eyes away from the woman, focusing on her paws. “I-I’m hungry, a-and I,”  Her front paws shuffled against the dirt, tail curling tightly against her hind end. “I c-can’t k-kill,”  The word tasted so bitter in her mouth. “anything.” She still couldn’t look up at the woman, as she was overtaken by embarrassment and fatigue.  

"Vaia"
Code by Shelby

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. the lost lamb The Red Forest 11:23 PM, 01-15-2024 05:14 AM, 05-01-2024