size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Student
01-16-2024, 12:04 AM
With his posture stiff and protective of El, Ezekiel keeps one eye on the other, gathered heathens and one on Aresenn as the lesson begins. The male talks about target allocation and the protective man’s head cants in interest. The fiery colored male talks about identifying targets, threats, and how to assess the potential dangers quickly. It is not something that Zeke is completely unfamiliar with since, when he was pitted against his siblings to fight, it was imperative to quickly spot and exploit any weakness to his advantage.

Then, Aresenn poses questions to them and Zeke’s blue and purple gaze drifts over to Kaino as she answers. A brow cocks as he realizes that she answered one part of the question but not the other and a half smirk pulls up one side of his mouth. Next to speak is Rhazien and the younger male’s gaze immediately snaps over to him. The three of them had taken down a polar bear and Ezekiel has a sort of… a mutual respect for them and their skills. With a nod of approval to the man, the younger male then turns his attention to the rest of the group.

When no one else speaks up, Ezekiel raises his voice to say, “Armor and weapons. I have seen some wolves that use them in fights. It is important to be aware of weapons reach so that we don’t rush in and get stabbed and to understand exactly what the armor covers.” Blue and purple ringed eyes move to meet Aresenn’s gaze as he says, “I am neither the tallest nor the heaviest in our group but I do know when to attack and when to back off.” A small shrug is given before he lapses into silence, giving El a gentle nudge from where he leans into her to encourage her to speak her piece as well.

"Ezekiel Saxe"

Ezekiel is considered a mature character. All warnings apply to his threads.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Take a Bite and Let it Linger The Polar Sound 05:27 PM, 01-06-2024 08:56 AM, 05-08-2024