Garm

Garm

gems
size
build
player
01-16-2024, 01:14 AM

Nothing can stop me, move out of my way

Beau's call was far from unexpected. In fact the warrior was surprised it had taken the man this long to call. He had been doing his best to work himself a hut and a supply of wood and other necessary things up. He had decided it best to put his hut in a place that even their blind healer could access without worry, a spot close enough to the base of the falls that fishing could be made into his daily routine and he could watch the bear population. He had no intention of needing alot of space so it was tucked as close to the rock wall as he could get it. Though soon he would probably speak with beau about the pup he had seen running about, she'd made a mess of his work once already, playing king of the rock she had said. Though she had no playmate playing with her. It made him think she was an only child. He'd let her off the hook, with just a mere don't do it again. But he had seen her some days ago stalking a caribou.

It had been a hilarious thing, watching a bull that had clearly seen her and her trying to keep herself unseen.

Regardless he moved in a casual lope, arriving from Beauregard's left side. His gruff voice greeted the man, "Artifex." his head dipped with his greeting to the other. One eyed gaze took in the other. His own pelt was soaked through from working outside for the better part of the day, but it bothered him not, seeing as he knew sitting by a fire all night would dry him and warm his old bones easily in the night.

Walk, "talk", Think

Bloodlust is rising, hurricane in my veins

Code by Asena

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Fite me Cedar Falls 07:46 PM, 01-15-2024 07:47 PM, 03-18-2024