Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Asena

Overachiever
01-16-2024, 03:45 AM

When I fall apart, Promise in the dark

The man sat where he was and waited. He watched Iki and gave a soft chuckle hearing Dagan fix the boy with a clearing of his throat as Iki tried to get out of doing this whole thing. He was more than aware the boy wanted to just go home and chew on his bone and eat and sleep. He sighed, what was it going to take to get the boy to have a drive to do anything? He wasn't even sure he could find a position in the pack with Hay's help for his son. But he wouldn't let Hay throw Iki out either. Though he doubted their leader had it in her to do that to Iki, seeing as it would likely be a death sentence for the boy.

He turned his attention as the first to make it filed in and he gave her a hum as she teased at him. He knew she wasn't wrong but he also had an idea for diffusing Lucy later on, and it involved him and a good walk on a beach, away from their kids while their companions babysat their troublesome kids. If he could convince her. Then came Lucy's brother. Alexander if Bae recalled the name. He sat next to Bells and he gave them both a smile. Then came trouble itself. He fixed his two children with a look as Iki squeed over... a kitten? When had they gotten a kitten in Ethne?  Dagan cleared his throat once again getting Iki's attention and Bae sighed. His kids were gonna give him grey hairs eventually.

He was aware of Haydee hanging back and he nodded to her, though his nod turned to a surprised jump as Lucy nipped his leg. He gave her a grin as he gave her a look that said he had every idea of getting his ass out of hot water. He did do something to placate her for now. He didn't give a damn if everyone saw him giving into his wife, it should be the way it was for every man. He lowered his upper body to lay in his spot and fixed his leg so it was comfortably tuck and wouldn't get touched by any that didn't need to touch it. He gave her a look and lifted his brow as if asking wordlessly if that was better. Talking wasn't going to strain his shoulder and they both knew it. Plus he could also coach from the clearing in front of their den after this if need be.

He turned his attention back to the gathering crowd aware of another having joined while he had done his best to placate Lucy. Dagrun, their now sole combatant. Good. He liked that the woman made it even though looking at her he could see her healing scabs as well. He chuckled to himself, it seemed all their fighters were hard workers who just didn't stop for a damn thing. It was a good look for the combatants honestly. He eyed Dorian as he arrived and noticed how he sat on the fringes. Worrying but not uncommon, he figured anyway.

Then came Jericho, he watched his scrappy son. The boy went and quietly settled with Iki and Gav who seemed to be gawking over the kitten still. He nodded. Least his kids were showing up. Though he was sure they all figured they better not upset him anymore than he already was. Then came Haydee, though he knew she had lurked a moment before coming in. He listened diligently though as she spoke. Ears perked and full attention gave to her as she tells him of Bay being out and Corbin having a broken leg. "Alright I'll seek Bay out later or have him come to find me. And I will make certain to go speak to Corbin later in his den, i would rather not leave anyone out if we can avoid it. There will be no physical activity today or when i speak to them so rest assured he is not going to be pushed with his leg as it is." he let his voice travel loud enough both Hay and Luce heard so both women might calm down. He wasn't straining his shoulder by just laying here and seeing what the pack knew.

The final arrival had his head snapping away from the leader and his wife as she entered. He saw her getting checked by Jack and he nodded his nose towards her for Luce. He hoped she wasn't so hurt, and that the entire meeting did him and Luce a favor and ignored her walking into a tree. Tani already looked frustrated enough. Then he heard his son do exactly as he hoped everyone else didn't do. He sighed verbally as he watched Tani turn from her brothers and let her frustration and embarrassment roll from her mouth. He really wished Iki would learn not to do those sorts of things.

He shook his head though and turned his attention to the rest of the clearing. He waited a few minutes before he began, allowing everyone to get a few words in to their loved ones and pack mates and get settled and also wait for everyone who was missing to show. two of his own children, the polar bear, and he was sure a few others were missing. When it was apparent they weren't coming he decided to begin.

"Thank you all for coming. I guess I should start us out by letting you all know that I have taken on the mantle of our Bruiser, and I welcome you all to come to me at any time if you feel you are in need of fighting training, advice or anything you feel you require my aid for. And for those of you who do not know who I am, I am Bae-Syl." He gave a pause for them to all absorb the information he gave them. His eyes passed over the faces here to ensure that he didn't upset any of them by having taken on a higher position that he had never fought for and had originally had no place taking up. He did settle on Bellamy's face for a second to gauge how she felt about it. He had too much respect for the woman to not want to make sure it didn't upset her.

"Now i would like to start us with helping to gauge how much we all know about defending ourselves. I don't wish for any of us to ever have to use this knowledge but it is important we all know how to defend ourselves and each other. What are our best defenses to keep while in a fight?" It was his plan to listen and hear what defenses everyone here knew. He even wanted to hear Hay and Luce pipe up. Even though he was sure he had drilled this shit into Lucy's head from the time they met and became friends.

Walk, "talk", Think

You'll be my nightlight

Art by Asena

ooc: im gonna try to get everyone at least 3 posts here so breaking things up from one post. I will post again on the 30th <3

As his best friend and personal medic, Lucette is allowed to enter Bae-Syl's threads as she sees fit. That being said Bae-Syl is her self appointed protector and might enter threads with her in them to ensure her safety.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. [fight assessment training] I'll take another hit to the back bone Lazuli Falls 08:25 PM, 01-03-2024 04:42 PM, 05-12-2024