ardent

i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say...

RAID!

Calliope

Raiders Hollow
The Powder Monkey

Master Fighter (393)

Master Intellectual (290)

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
01-16-2024, 06:27 AM

She’s in the air, rain pelting her face, sure that she is going to land her attack. The look of surprise and the trembling w-wait! that leaves his lips has her insides twisting with glee. Then suddenly, he’s nearly gone. Instead of chest and face, Cal is staring at his back and her teeth are landing into the fur around his neck. A growl releases from her as she grabs on and bites down.

Cal can feel him struggling beneath her now as he turns to try and bite at her leg. She lifts her leg out of the way, pulling her head up from his neck, and quickly tries to spin around so that she instead standing over top of his back. The young girl hopes he’ll roll over and try and kick her off. She wants to be face to face with the older boy. If she can pin him, she wants him to see her smile as she leans down toward his ear. “Too bad it’s a raid or I’d think ‘bout kissin’ ye instead,” Cal teases, her smirk showing all of her teeth before she clacks her jaw together a few times with her lips pulling up into a oddly aggressive but playful smile.

Calliope vs Dorian for Minor Maim (Cheek Scarring)
Round 2/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Skills: Expert Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

Warning: Calliope is callous, rude, and unpredictable. Do NOT expect nice things from her.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say... Lazuli Falls 12:02 PM, 01-11-2024 04:54 PM, 02-08-2024