size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze Participant
01-16-2024, 02:15 PM
Celeste listens, nodding softly, thoughtfully as each one says their pieces. Organization, emergency supplies, training and guest rooms. These were all sufficient ideas. Vidarr seemed pleased with conversation. She was still unsure. The mountain was a good place to live if one were careful. Why had he not wanted to expand to the nearby mineshafts? Was there something down here that he knew of and others didn’t?

Walking around the cobweb infested room, Celeste snuffles at the stone. It’s cool surfaces is stable and would allow any heat to retain itself once a fire was lit. They could definitely sustain a community down here if they needed or wanted. “We would need to search for any and all weaknesses. Tunnels that may collapse, predator entries and exits. I don’t think it would be safe for anyone to live or be here alone until we know it is safe for them,” she turns a serious gaze toward Vidarr.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i see the pros, but what are the cons? Stylianos Crypt 09:54 AM, 10-21-2023 08:55 AM, 04-17-2024