ardent

i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say...

RAID!

Jael

Loner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
wicked

Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualCritical Attack!Double MasterHomebodyCritical Block!
StudentRapid Poster - Silver1K
01-16-2024, 06:30 PM

Jael disengages from the monstrous yearling-- she's not worth it. She's not worth it when Jael can feel the shift, the tension. Siduri in her periphery, she flees from the gaudy creature before her. Her fight isn't anywhere near as important. Near seeing red, the girl catches the words of the woman to the child. Gaze burning, hackles up, Jael isn't fast enough. She wasn't fast enough freeing herself from the yearling, she wasn't fast enough-- Sid is bleeding. Sid is bleeding badly. By the time Jael reaches her, the pup is a slumped heap.

"That stupid cunt..." The words are directed at Bellamy, but Jael doesn't stick around long enough to hear a response. Bundling the pup to her chest, adrenaline enough to dull the lingering pains from her own fight. Heavy, but not too heavy to get her back to Sakana like this. "It's okay, you're going to be alright," the words are more for Jael than for Sid, the pup slumped. Passed out but breathing. Just as long as she keeps breathing. Jael runs from the battlefield, heading for their own healers, clutching the child protectively as she sprints.

ooc: pp approved by res
As her keepers, Gilgamesh and Modesty may join any of Jael’s threads if they deem necessary.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say... Lazuli Falls 12:02 PM, 01-11-2024 04:54 PM, 02-08-2024