Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
01-16-2024, 10:06 PM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2024, 10:06 PM by Ruby. Edited 2 times in total.)

She hated seeing these things. Now her sons were old enough to speak, leave the den, walk around. Because of this she wanted nothing to do with them. Ruby snorted and had left the den a little early as they slept with full intentions of simply leaving the two whelps there alone while she found another place to hide. After she had walked around the territory a bit though an appearance peaked her interest and the woman was striding near the intruder. Not an intruder per say after all these were free lands, however for her she had to be cautious.

"May I ask whose here to disturb a new mother?" she narrowed her eyes inspecting the large creature. Hadn’t she seen her somewhere before? Probably when she had been in the raider lands or perhaps in the distance of her memory. Memory of fine blood that had crossed her teeth. Ruby felt tension crackling in her, morbid curiosity following her as she eyed the stranger down.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. now we got problems And I don't think we can solve 'em [DM] Whistling Willows 08:02 PM, 01-05-2024 12:49 PM, 06-10-2024