build
Balanced
player
Asena

Overachiever
01-17-2024, 02:18 AM
ooc: takes place only the day after the raid <3

If all of the kings

The bruiser had woke early this morning, and had gently untangle himself from where his wife had decided she would be sleeping on top of him to try to keep him in their den. He had fought in their defense. But there was another worry. He needed Haydee's help. He had returned home and of all the children to not be there when he had come home, even bearing food for his family, it was Ikuchi. His ears pressed, mumbling to Lucette that he would be back as soon as he could. He would be searching for his son.

He had a sinking feeling in his gut. Ikuchi would never miss a meal. It was one of the boys favorite things. So he moved, stopping by a trap on the falls side, pulling a hare from it, and resetting it. He then made his way to Haydee's den. They had three things to discuss. He needed to know where to go to get metalwork done to custom fit him, as well as discuss Bellamy and Ikuchi. He strode carefully toward's Haydee's den. Hopefully she wouldn't be gone for patrol yet.

He stopped in the doorway and lowered the hare to the ground before clearing his throat to quietly catch her attention. "Haydee, may I come in? I brought you breakfast." He would wait then for her acknowledgement.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Have their queens on the throne

Art by Asena

As his best friend and personal medic, Lucette is allowed to enter Bae-Syl's threads as she sees fit. That being said Bae-Syl is her self appointed protector and might enter threads with her in them to ensure her safety.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. They'll be my Kryptonite Lazuli Falls 02:18 AM, 01-17-2024 10:52 PM, 09-07-2024