ardent

i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say...

RAID!

Saga

Vedia
War Chief

Master Fighter (260)

Master Intellectual (255)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large species
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Rapid Poster - BronzeCritical Observation!1KOverachieverSamhain 2022
01-17-2024, 11:22 AM

She approached successfully, large paws and claws tearing into the ground with each step she took. The wolf she was after was small, and looked young. A pup, perhaps? She wasn't good yet at guessing ages, but surely it wasn't a pup brought to...whatever this was? Eh, whatever the case, the wolf was still a threat, and while she was inexperienced, she was bigger. Alot bigger. She didn't want to kill the boy, so her size and bulk would have to do. She was able to make contact as the boy tried to dodge her charge but he wasn't completely unscathed. Slowing to a clumsy stop, mud spraying her white coat and rain obscuring her vision, she grunted and roared again as she turned around and swiped toward the boy, long, sharp claws scoring the tree that was between them, leaving long, deep gashes in the wake of her attack.

Seeking to get around the tree, she stepped around it and reared up with the intent on slamming her paws onto the ground as close to him as she could get without outright flattening him. With any luck, at least she'd potentially be able to blind him with the mud that sprayed from the ground.

Saga vs Kenway for Raid: Dominance
Round: 2/2
Size: Large species
Build: Heavy
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Advanced Intellectual
Specialty:

Saga

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say... Lazuli Falls 12:02 PM, 01-11-2024 04:54 PM, 02-08-2024