An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
01-17-2024, 02:52 PM
OOC: DM is now OPEN to spectators! Let's make some noise!

Movement. Sparrow honed in on it like she was hunting prey. The woman wasn't small, but smaller than Sparrow. Her claws tensed, and her leg spikes flared out along with them. The scent led directly to her. She matched the description. Her mouth watered and skin pricked. The woman spoke, asking who disturbed a new mother.

"No, Ruby, not until you answer me," Sparrow said, angling so she could attempt to circle slowly, sizing her up. This woman killed Recluse? Not in a fair fight she didn't - Not a chance. A growl hovered in Sparrow's throat, but she smothered it with a hum. She was collected, calm. "I want to know how her throat felt in your maw. How her blood tasted on your tongue. I want to know if you will satiate me the same way. If you'll feel as satisfying to crush. I wonder if you'll go cold faster than Recluse did."

Sparrow called out, announcing her intent. With witnesses, the bitch had no where to go. A small smirk pulled at her maw, a jerk reaction as she rolled her neck and settled into a stance.

"Hello, my name is Sparrow Imperialis, King of the Pirates. You killed my lover. Prepare to die."

Sparrow vs Ruby for Death
Round: 0/3
Height: 44"
Build: Heavy

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. now we got problems And I don't think we can solve 'em [DM] Whistling Willows 08:02 PM, 01-05-2024 12:49 PM, 06-10-2024