size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
01-17-2024, 04:43 PM

Ava had begged so prettily for Scylla to fuck her brother that the small, blue lady agreed to do just that. Turnabout was fair play, and all that. Avacyn had fucked Albion (In more ways than one) so Scylla was well within her rights to fuck Saracyn. Whether he liked it or not didn't much matter to the Klein fae. She would be even with the Mendacium woman once that was over with. On top of that, if their plan worked, Ava would owe her so, so much.

The plan was for Scylla to meet Saracyn for a walk and a drink. If anyone knew anything about the Klein woman though, it was that plans had a habit of changing. She was about to treat Sara to the same five start treatment that she'd graced Alastor with. One could only hope that the son would be as grateful as the father.

Coming upon Sara, Scylla put a believably worried expression on her pretty little face. "I'm sorry to ruin your plans, but we have a problem." Without waiting for him to question her, Scylla led him off towards the far edge of the rock garden. There, deliberately situation on the border, was a foursome of wolves. All big boys, though only one seemed to have dire height.

Scylla leaned in close to Saracyn's ear and whispered within, her sweet, warm breath gently ruffling the fur there. "Trespassers. I caught them earlier stealing prey from Elysium lands but I needed backup." One brow lifted and Scylla cast the man a side-eye. "I do have a plan, if you'll follow my lead."

"Scylla Klein"

Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Blood Moon Date Night IC Archives 09:48 PM, 12-26-2023 07:05 AM, 05-07-2024
2. Blood Moon Date Night The Rock Garden 07:05 AM, 05-07-2024 07:48 PM, 04-18-2024