gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe
01-17-2024, 06:59 PM

A sudden soft brush of fur against his side almost made Rogue jump out of his skin with a start, head snapping around to spy the svelte fae brushing her side against his as she slipped into the hot spring with him. Her coat of swirling purple hues and silver grays was starkly unique to the other wolves he'd ever met, save for maybe his own family and his own. He'd never seen anyone like her before. His amethyst eyes were locked onto her, entranced by her, his sole focus in this moment. Shit, she was pretty too. What were the odds he kept running into pretty faes out in the wild like this? And oh, she was speaking. Rogue blinked twice, snapping himself out of his stupor. She wanted him to keep her company while she relaxed in the spring. Oh hell yeah he was getting in on that! Maybe if he played his cards right, she'd share some kisses with him like the last fae he met had.

Putting on the signature suave Klein smirk, Rogue gestured with a paw to be his guest. "Well, I'm certainly not ever going to turn down a pretty lady's request." He was acting confident, living up his dad's example of a debonair prince, even though he was still young and new to this game. Soaking in the warmth of the steaming spring into his muscles, Rogue reclined back against the edge of the pool as well, his amaranthine gaze lingering on her duo-toned heterochromatic eyes for a spell before being unable to resist the pull of instinct to slide down her form. An adolescent nearing full adulthood had brought out a surge of hormones and testosterone in the Klein brute, and he was finding himself drawn more and more to the fairer sex than ever before. "I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you before. I'd remember eyes likes yours anywhere," he remarked, trying his paw at flirting outright. Faes liked a confident, charming brute, right? Hopefully he wasn't making a total fool of himself. He slid ever so slightly closer to her in the pool, tipping his nose in greeting. "I'm Rogue Klein."

"Rogue Klein"

Venom and Maverick may enter any of Rogue's threads while he is under 2 years old.