ardent

I've been standing at the edge of the water...

Meadowlark

Loner

Beginner Healer (0)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
01-17-2024, 07:28 PM

OOC: Hey I'm down! Meadowlark has been kinda lonely.

Meadowlark's eyes locked on to every moving part of the crab. From the pincers to the moving mouth parts. It was a strange creature walking on the sand. She had seen crawdads before, but never anything so flat looking. Especially with it out of the water. The crab lightly foamed out the mouth causing the girl to chuckle. She wanted to touch it somehow, but the pincers raising in the air made it scary looking. Meadowlark hardly noticed the newcomer behind her as she was too deep in attention deficit - ooh crab! The moon-colored wolf bounded in circles for a bit until finally, she noticed a window to put a paw on top of it, gently of course.

The outside of the crab was hard but not so hard as a rock. The squirming crab raised a claw to pinch Meadow's toes, but she moved her paw out of the way just in time. Then, the creature scrambled sideways to escape. What a weird way to walk! Meadow bounded closer to the crab and mimicked the walk, looking rather silly as she side-stepped. The girl let out a laugh and once again got close, but the voice of a stranger broke her focus. "Huh?" As if the crab wanted revenge for the endless bullying, Meadowlark didn't see it come back and eventually pinch her foot. A sudden yelp escaped her maw as the surge of sharp pain radiated through her toe and up into her leg. Trying not to kill the creature with her teeth, fangs remained bared as she shook the leg the crab was attached to, watching it swing from side to side. The creature eventually let go and was flung into the surf, not to be seen again.

As if the seagulls were laughing at her from above, a chorus of crying seagulls filled the sky for a few moments before dying down. Meadowlark glared at them with sheer annoyance before checking her paw. No signs of blood, so she wasn't dying. That was for sure. Now that the adventure was over, time for something new! A creature like her that almost looked the same, except for the eyes. In some places also, Meadowlark had more cream color than this wolf. Meadow walked over and gave a wag of her tail in greeting, curious to see someone that was close in resemblance to herself. "Well, hi! What was that creature called? I've never seen one of them before."

"Speech." Thought. Action.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I've been standing at the edge of the water... Sea's Plain 03:53 PM, 01-16-2024 05:27 AM, 05-01-2024