ardent

A Little Vulture Told Me

Chimera

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
01-17-2024, 07:41 PM

She was going on her first-ever trip to visit the nearby pack. She had to admit, she wasn't sure what to think of them. She didn't know much about them other than what she learned and knew when she had been a slave of Habari. She knew they were kin to Recluse and half her members, and that one healer that had helped her with her first litter many seasons ago. Beyond that? She knew jack shit about 'em! Hell, she didn't even know that the pack had changed leaders or that they had moved! The latter part she discovered when she went to the other land and found their scents were almost vacant, but here? Here it was stronger. She had some sorta business to discuss. She had smelled Ashen scents near her borders, and she was aware of one of their young ones interacting with one of her own. She had sent her vulture, Seymour, to send word to whoever the leader was that she was on her way. If Rum wanted to make friends, she wouldn't stop him. But she'd be damned if it turned out to be the wrong choice and harm fell upon him again.

Approaching the borders, wary and hesitant, but refusing to show it, The Wraith called for Ashen's alpha. She was on guard, but even so, she had brought a sort of peace offering. An obsidian dagger with a hilt made of wolf bone. One of her finer works. And if they didn't want it? No biggie! She'd keep it for her personal collection. Though she'd been curious about the pack considering they had been close enough neighbors prior to their move, they were still close enough to be considered as such in her opinion.

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Little Vulture Told Me Cryer's Ravine 07:41 PM, 01-17-2024 11:00 AM, 04-10-2024