size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

By the skin of my teethPride - Bisexual
01-18-2024, 12:17 AM
With his attention on the landscape ahead of them he hardly noticed Dusk's flustered state–at least not until she asked him if he'd like to see the castle since their packs were allies and swiftly followed it up with assurances that it was only if he wanted to and that it was no big deal. With a bit of a raised brow, he turned his blue and lavender gaze back over to the ink black girl at his side, a little hint of a smirk curling at the edge of his lips when he noticed how she was looking away. "I would love to see the castle... Only if you promise to be my tour guide though," he replied, his smirk widening into a full grin. She was obviously and objectively a really pretty girl, but this slight awkwardness that drifted to the surface felt very genuine and that made her even more cute to him. It was one thing to be pretty, it was another to have some sort of substance behind that pretty face.

With the landscape in front of them now falling to the wayside as far as where he wanted his attention to be, he shifted a bit to give her his full attention, a comfortable smile lingering on his muzzle. "I don't think I could possibly forget a face like yours, but tell me something really memorable about you. What kind of things do you like to do? What's your hidden talent?" he asked after a moment of consideration, his forepaws crossing in front of him as he made himself more comfortable beside her. It had been a long time since he had a chance to spend time just getting to know someone outside of his family and he wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to do it now.

"Sitri Klein-Destruction"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Red String of Fate Faller's Fjord 09:33 PM, 09-26-2023 05:29 AM, 05-01-2024