size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
01-18-2024, 01:20 AM

It did not take too long for the alpha of these lands to appear as a tall, earthen male brimming with confidence appears to greet them. At first, Haydée isn’t sure if the stranger doesn’t like Bay because he directs almost all of his attention to her but, as he approaches and spares the golden boy a glance, she suddenly wonders if he has just been judging her because of her small stature. Usually, that line of intrusive thoughts would fill her with anxiety but, with Bay right beside her, it rolls off her back like water off a duck.

A warm, friendly smile is on her lips as the man gives a small dip of his head in greeting to her and Bay before he offers up his name. With practiced-ease, the girl returns a formal bow, lifting her head up at the end of it to lock her gaze with his while she joyfully says, “Greetings Kotori Fatalis. My name is Haydée Kedieo and I am the Leader of the pack Ethne down in Auster.” Pausing for a breath, she lifts one of her tiny paws to indicate the golden retriever at her side as she says, “And this is Bay! He is a member of Ethne and wouldn’t let allow me make this trip without him because of past events.”

With a small, dry chuckle, her paw returns to the ground and she turns to the reason for their visit, “I have been traveling around to some of the packs in Boreas to introduce myself. My mother, Bellamy of Foi, was the original Leader of Ethne but, due to some health issues, she has decided to pass the role of Leader onto me.” There is much more behind the story than that but Haydée does not wish to bore the man with details… unless, of course, he wishes to know. Ethne had been closed off for so long, only really interacting with a select few packs but, now that she is alpha, Hay hopes that they can branch out and make new friends.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Two For The Price Of One! Sunset Falls 03:55 AM, 11-27-2023 12:41 AM, 07-03-2024