Ghazi

Expert Hunter (130)

Expert Navigator (140)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
01-18-2024, 05:53 AM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2024, 05:56 AM by Cifarelli. Edited 1 time in total.)

Kai’s sneer was briefly met with a taunting smirk. Her beautiful features still remained even with such an ugly expression shot in his general direction. Cifarelli could only chuckle silently at her antics; before, Aresenn began to speak. His words rousing his ears to stand on fully erect. Gaze drifting from his cousin to the male he’d chosen to sit by. Meeting Ezekial’s eyes only for a mere second. His question that’d been asked moments before the russet male began to speak ignored. Or perhaps no one could answer him in that particular instance. Either way, the Saxe male cleared his throat. "I’ve taken note that these wolves here have companions. Creatures of any and all type that help with them." He took a second to look them all in the face. Lingering momentarily on the two headed wolf with pure disgust shown in his eyes. "That should be something further studied. Are they used in fights? If so, how and do they also have weapons and armor?"

This is why he continued to scout the landscapes here. Further his knowledge of what lay ahead and surrounded them. He did not like to be blind to what may be a threat to his family. They’d come here with their Uncle Rhazien blindly. Some were still pooling in from different corners of the world to this exact place. Which left them all wondering what else would they find here?
"My strengths are for my own knowing; however, I do not care of what size my opponent is. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. The smaller, well…" He gave an evil smirk that claimed black lips and left nothing but their minds to wander.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Take a Bite and Let it Linger The Polar Sound 05:27 PM, 01-06-2024 08:56 AM, 05-08-2024