An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualIce Bridge Explorer
01-18-2024, 09:49 AM
Kiela hummed softly, acknowledging Tenshi's words thoughtfully. Maybe a hunt would be pushed back a little further, depending on the needs of the pack - that was something to consider along with the needs of the herd. A careful balancing act. Managing the two things was a new challenge for her, though one she was eager to take on.

She managed a low laugh at the other woman's words. "Is not a bad thing. Children are our future," she noted conversationally. Becoming a mother was not something she herself had ever considered but the importance of it was not lost on her. "And I know Sárahkká is watching over you and your children. She is... the goddess of motherhood, according to my tribe's beliefs," Kiela explained. Her own beliefs went deeper than what she could explain; her deities were not the same ones she'd heard wolves here believed in. She knew in her heart Sárahkká had already had a hand in Tenshi's pregnancy, weaving her strength into the very womb where her children were now growing. Everything was interconnected, always.

The mention of Sverre was nearly amusing to her, only because Víðarr had asked her something similar not long ago. "Just a companion," she explained. "A likeminded soul. I thought he'd fit in well in Heiðinn." Beyond that she didn't have a lot to say. He was a friend, though she hadn't spent as much time with him as of late. "What herbs were you looking for out here?"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. morning sickness is a bitch Fenrir's Maw 09:27 AM, 11-28-2023 11:37 PM, 04-06-2024