ardent

I've been standing at the edge of the water...

Kaiah

Loner

Beginner Healer (0)

Beginner Intellectual (10)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Rye
01-18-2024, 01:27 PM
Lorem, ipsum, dolor.

Kaiah's nervousness was abaited as she realized this wolf — Meadowlark — seemed just as shy as she was. That, paired with the unasuming color of the other wolf's voice made Kaiah feel as ease. Her tail lifted a fraction at the revelation. "A flat rock with claws." Kaiah couldn't help but chuckle at the weirdness of it all. This chance meeting, the uncanny similarity between this wolf's appearance and herself, the poor crab that had found itself stalked and then flung airborn — it was all to much to not find amusing. Something heavy lifted from Kaiah as she let herself open up, just a fraction. "That's basically all a crab is," she admitted. "You're not from around here?" She didn't want the question to scare Meadowlark off, but she was curious. As someone who had spent most of her time by the ocean as a pup, it was hard to imagine anyone not knowing what a crab was.

"I grew up by the ocean. It was far from here, but all oceans share some similarities." The sounds of an ocean all look the same, is what she really wanted to say, but the nerves were still there, and she wanted to give Meadowlark a chance to answer.

[Image: s23tMLb.png]
Kaiah's table/signature were made by the lovely Nameria.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I've been standing at the edge of the water... Sea's Plain 03:53 PM, 01-16-2024 05:27 AM, 05-01-2024