ardent

I've been standing at the edge of the water...

Meadowlark

Loner

Beginner Healer (0)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
01-18-2024, 01:40 PM

OOC: xxx

As anticipated, Kaiah responded well to Meadowlark recognizing the shyness and opened up. Even just a little. Perhaps meeting new people wasn't as bad as she worried about. Perhaps it was because Kaiah was female. Who knew. A small flick in her smirk turned her lips upward in a smile briefly at the chuckle Kaiah produced. "And since that one wanted to pinch me, it's a spicy flat rock with claws." A nod followed her statement, pleased with the idea of naming the creature as such. Upon the question of being new around here, Meadowlark shrugged slightly. "Technically, yeah. I spent a couple days at the hot springs and a nearby field checking out the plants there. But yeah - I'm not originally from.. wherever this is." Meadowlark looked around briefly at their surroundings. "I left my old home a long time ago to make my own mark." Slightly true, slightly a lie, but Kaiah didn't need to know everything about her past. It was in the past, after all.

"What about you? Were you born here under the moon like me?" she asked, taking note of her eyes finally. Each were a different color, like two shiny crystals in a cave. "Woah. I didn't notice your eyes before. They're beautiful!. Mine are just... silver. They don't have pretty colors like yours." While neither her coat or her eyes were the most astonishing thing about herself, Meadowlark liked to believe that her fascination with life and how things worked was more interesting. This helped her to see the many beautiful things occurring no one else thought about. It was also, unknowlingly to her, teaching Meadowlark a lot about her place in the world. Everything and everyone had a purpose. Even if it hadn't been discovered quite yet.

"Speech." Thought. Action.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I've been standing at the edge of the water... Sea's Plain 03:53 PM, 01-16-2024 05:27 AM, 05-01-2024