ardent

I've been standing at the edge of the water...

Kaiah

Loner

Beginner Healer (0)

Beginner Intellectual (10)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Rye
01-18-2024, 02:36 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2024, 02:37 PM by Kaiah. Edited 2 times in total.)
Lorem, ipsum, dolor.

Kaiah sat in the sand and tucked her tail over her paws to show Meadowlark she was here to stay for a while. "I was told by another wolf that this place is called Auster. But other than that, this is also all new to me. I haven't even seen the hot springs you mentioned... I've been sticking close to the shore the past few days." Kaiah looked past the trees rooted in the shallows nearby to see the ocean peaking through. The sun was at its highest, the light sparkling off the water like gems.

Something about what Meadowlark said had caught Kaiah's attention, and she found eagerness creaping into her voice. "You said you found plants? I love flowers, and anything else colorful," she admitted. Kaiah had seen a ton of unique flora as she travelled, and had stopped to inhale every new scent she could.

"Were you born here under the moon like me?" Kaiah's ears drooped at those words. For some reason, they triggered something in her. A memory of her mother's voice. She pushed past the thought, tucking it as far down into her mind as she could. "I— no, I'm not sure." She blinked at the attention to her appearance, and she felt a sudden, hot embaressment as Meadowlark pointed out her heterochromia. "You don't think they make me look... strange?"

ooc: omg I love meadowlark <3

[Image: s23tMLb.png]
Kaiah's table/signature were made by the lovely Nameria.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I've been standing at the edge of the water... Sea's Plain 03:53 PM, 01-16-2024 05:27 AM, 05-01-2024