STARDUST (birth)

Eris

gems
size
build
player
09-20-2013, 11:28 PM

'i want him beside me, please.'

Golden eyes came to rest softly on her friend, and a slight smile grew on her jaws. Turning her head slightly towards the opening, she let out a soft call. "Isardis!"Then she would turn back to her patient, coming close to her, and gently nosing her stomach. It wouldn't be long now. "Breathe, Argent.. Just breathe." She would stay close to her friend, listening to her breathing, and watching as the muscles would contract, racking her body with pain.

When the contractions grew closer, and Eris knew she'd be pushing her first pup into the world, comforting murmurs escaped her jaws, to calm the female and to urge her. Watching, as the mother pushed her first pup into the world, and nosed her, her mothering instincts taking to her naturally, she felt a proud smile on her jaws. Leaning forward to inspect the pup, she murmured, "He's beautiful, Argent." She watched as the duchess's head rested on the ground, and muttered that she needed a pep talk. A chuckle escaped her, looking down at her, her expression serious, she spoke. "I know how painful this is, but look at that baby, you've got more coming and you'll be happier than you could ever imagine once you lay your eyes on them." The words were soft, but encouraging, she knew all to well the pains of labor, the pains of child-birth, it sucked. Royally sucked.

Her eyes would watch her patient, waiting for the tell-tale contractions that would signal that her next child would be born, into the welcoming world of Glaciem.

THANK YOU YUMPY MY LADY LUMPY

Speech,