An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
01-18-2024, 06:09 PM

It was lovely. This spineless girl, so… tender and mild. Hahaha! Perhaps.. She could see just why her father liked his little pets, why they were such a prominent part of his life. She had seen it first hand, the games he played, the way he circled like a shark until he was ready to feast. If this feeling, sick and gratifying as it was, came from the torment of souls too weak to withstand the… games – so be it. She was well and truly, her father’s daughter, wasn’t she? And if she could never shake her hatred of the weak, well, there was no guilt to be found within her anyways.

A chuckle pierced the tension around them, lips trembling in excitement. The pale girl easily accepted Absinth’s offer. Not a hair of hesitation to be found. Such desperation fed that vile part of Absinth’s true nature, and it was all she could do not to burst out into maniacal laughter. How long had she been holding this back? Was it the teachings of her youth, when her father would take her out and force her to watch him torture and ravage both men and women alike? Maybe it was always his intent. To sow a seed, or activate a horrible part of her blood? Whatever it was, she was willfully indulging it. “All you need to do is what I said, and follow me~” Absinth purred, her voice smitten with the idea she had settled on. A little… experiment, if you will. Oh. She almost forgot. She couldn’t go around calling the girl worm or bug, could she? With a measured tone of reassurance, the woman feigned comfort and concern - not caring if it sounded sincere or not. “What’s your name, little lamb?” The wicked fae said over her shoulder, ensuring that Vaia was indeed following her as she set off at a steady pace.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. the lost lamb The Red Forest 11:23 PM, 01-15-2024 05:14 AM, 05-01-2024