Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
01-18-2024, 08:14 PM

His last conversation with Sparrow had been rather unexpected. The woman he had known as Valerie was not actually… Valerie, but Ruby. A certain Ruby that had slain Sparrow’s lover. A certain Ruby he had slept with and now had pups who… his wife thought were his. It was a big jumbled mess that Gil needed to unwind. Starting with the fact that those mongrels were not his. He may have made mistakes, but he would never go as far as to do something that stupid.

Just when he thought he was in the clear, Pongolo came searching for him. Something about it being time for Sparrow to end Ruby had Gil curious, concerned, and excited. Wasting no time, he offered for anyone to come with if they wish, but he set off alone. There would be no way he would miss this event. Sparrow was his closest friend and he would be there to support her no matter what.

It appeared that Medusa and Azure would beat him to the punch. Gil’s fur bristling instinctually as his gaze landed on the ex-Armadan heir. What the fuck was this douche doing here? His lips pull up into a snarl before his appearance smooths. No, this would be Sparrow’s moment. He would deal with Azure later. Moving through the willows, Gil go to take a seat close enough to Sparrow that she could notice him and he’d be able to jump in and help if things went south.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. now we got problems And I don't think we can solve 'em [DM] Whistling Willows 08:02 PM, 01-05-2024 12:49 PM, 06-10-2024