An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
01-18-2024, 08:32 PM

Summer was go time. Many of the herbs Álarr gathered were at their peak this season and he worked hard to get everything set and prepped. He'd just finished with a batch of green elder ointment when he heard a challenging call, a suffering call, a call from a voice he recognized. Sparrow? His eyes narrowed, brow furrowing in confusion. "Afi, Bryn, let's go!" He called his companions as he swiftly stocked his pack and headed for the willows. Afi scowled at the summons but dutifully followed along while Bryn took to the air.

Álarr arrived to see Sparrow facing off against some strange wolf he didn't recognize. A couple of alphas and Azure were there. He wrinkled his nose at the presence of the Armada man but elected to ignore him for now. He had more important things to do here. Álarr took his spot and nodded to Sparrow. "I'll be here to tend your wounds after you put this wretch in the dirt." He didn't know what she'd done to earn the pirate's wrath, he didn't particularly care. If she was such an enemy of Sparrow to earn this kind of challenge then she was an enemy of his. If she should have the luck to win… well, Álarr had no problem meting out additional punishment, if not finishing the job himself.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. now we got problems And I don't think we can solve 'em [DM] Whistling Willows 08:02 PM, 01-05-2024 12:49 PM, 06-10-2024