gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
01-18-2024, 08:38 PM

So, someone had finally found her. Not that Ruby had done a good job of hiding right now she knew Req hadn’t approved but he was too much of a coward to oppose her. Sparrow would speak and Ruby grinned showing off her teeth as tension crackled between the two wolves. Then Sparrow would drop the name of that Klein bitch Ruby had offed. She couldn’t help but to laugh a little bit.

“This is why I hate you pack wolves, masquerading as if you’re better than others. Falsifying your bonds. I’ll answer your question. Her blood was sweet and dirty just like the rest of her. Desperately she tried to protect her child which I took to raise away from her own negligence. And where were you then? Go ahead, seek my throat if you dare, that’s how the world is and I’m not afraid of death.” Her eyes narrowed scheming as her thoughts emptied in preparation. “Let’s see who leaves with their life today. After all, we are all dirty sinners on the inside, no?” So it would begin.

Fight start

Face to face Ruby leveled her tail with her spine. Adrenaline began pumping through her veins, her pulse quickening. Her toes spread gripping into the terrain to gain more traction while her body settled into her defenses. Hackles raised, her scruff rolled forward, folding to protect her neck. Ruby's ears pinned to the back of her head, a snarl rising on her lips while the muscles bunched around her face. Her stomach muscles tightened making her robust and eager to move in for a strike.

Ruby lunged forward at Sparrow, Ruby's head turning toward Sparrow's right shoulder. Ruby's jaws snapped open forcefully aiming for Sparrow's left shoulder joint where it connected with Sparrow's chest. Rubys upper jaw aiming for near the neck and her lower jaw aiming closer to Sparrows chest. Ruby's chin tilted slightly downwards attempting to keep her own throat covered.

Ruby's own tail tilted to her right, knee’s bent in preparation for defense. Her eyes narrowed to slits letting her instincts take over her drive to try and fight for her life. Driving her weight forwards Ruby let her mind concentrate only on the pirate king before her.

Ruby vs Sparrow for Death
Round: 1/3
Height: 36"
Build: Light

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. now we got problems And I don't think we can solve 'em [DM] Whistling Willows 08:02 PM, 01-05-2024 12:49 PM, 06-10-2024