size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Vengeance
01-18-2024, 08:44 PM

Tarnish flopped onto to the ground, limbs splayed out. He was exhausted! He'd been at Avalon, using the friendly relations as an opportunity to get additional hunting experience. It was fun but it was also terribly hard work. He'd some how gotten roped into helping Álarr with a project since he was sharing the man's den and it had taken forever! It was a miracle the boredom hadn't killed him. If anything he knew now he definitely didn't want to be a healer.

Tarnish was just about to drift off to sleep when a challenging call went out. His head popped up. What was that? Before he could say anything Álarr was packing his healer's pack and calling his companions. "Hey! Wait for me!" He scrambled after the man who thankfully didn't send him back. When he arrived it was to a small gathering of wolves focused in on two fighters, one he recognized on a pirate. His gaze however landed on his father. "Dad! Dad, what's going on?" He scrambled over to Gilgamesh, plopping down next to the man.

Raider Brats

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. now we got problems And I don't think we can solve 'em [DM] Whistling Willows 08:02 PM, 01-05-2024 12:49 PM, 06-10-2024