size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
01-19-2024, 01:54 AM

There had been no intentions to stop, no plans to divert course when Artorias had left Ashen after visiting its new alpha. But the enraged howl that summoned forth challenged to challenger was not one often heard in this world. It demanded blood and violence, and so the Lord of Cinder abandoned the road back home to go investigate this rare occurrence. He arrived at the willow grove late, managing to catch only the tail end of the interaction. Sparrow he recognized well, but the wolf she was challenging was a stranger. Were it not for Sparrow’s declaration before the bloodshed started, Artorias would have been fully confused.

"You killed my lover. Prepare to die."

Realization dawned on the brute. This was the wolf that had killed Recluse. The unpunished criminal who had gotten away with murder—though that was no longer so. Artorias’ stomach dropped and a dark understanding steeled his gaze as he observed from the edges of the battlefield through the willow fronds. At the time, the Hallows’ neutrality had forced him to stand on the sidelines while Recluse’s world fell around her until she was murdered. It was a deep regret he still hadn’t forgiven himself for. Maybe Sparrow would be able to right some of those wrongs. There would be rough justice done today, and if the gods were good, they would see the righteous victor though. Funny… he never thought he’d ever be rooting for a pirate.

"Artorias Carpathius"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. now we got problems And I don't think we can solve 'em [DM] Whistling Willows 08:02 PM, 01-05-2024 12:49 PM, 06-10-2024