size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
01-19-2024, 06:00 AM

The faces that Briar and Art made were well worth the lack of...seasoning. Bo knew that Kava tasted horrible. She could have mixed it with some fruit juice or something else tasty, but why ruin the experience? That nasty taste was part of the process. An initiation, of sorts. You had to want the high to willingly abuse your palate in such a manner.

Kava was fast acting and, by the time Art and Briar joined her on the furs, Bowen was already feeling floaty and fuzzy. Her brother had asked what the stuff was and the caramel fae giggled softly. "Kava. Tej introduced me to it during our travels. It helped me get out of my own head and sort myself out." Bowen gave a wistful little sigh. She missed her friend and hoped that he was living his big kitty life to the fullest.

Turning her head to the side, Bo looked at Briar, blinking a few times to get the woman into focus. "How are you feeling, Briar?" They were all so close that, in turning to look at the larger fae, Bowen had leaned into her. Oh... Briar was soft. Extra soft. Like a tan and teal cloud. The russet and snow woman leaned into her sister-in-law, fitting her body against Briar's side. "When did you get so soft?" Hearing her voice hiss softly through the cavern, it was as though she wasn't the one speaking. A little snrrt sounded in Bo's throat as her emerald eyes widened, then squeezed shut. She was on the verge of a giggle fit. To try and distract herself and keep from crumbling into laughter, Bo reached behind her and grabbed Art's paw, pulling his foreleg over herself to place it on Briar. "Why she soft though?"

"Bowen"
[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Stroke the Furry Wall Glowshroom Cavern 09:06 PM, 12-25-2023 08:29 PM, 06-18-2024