An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
01-19-2024, 04:43 PM

Absinth thought about Aresenn's teachings for a few moments, her ears swiveling with every other topic brought up by the others. Dire wolves. Weapons. Armor. Companions. She hummed, processing all the different questions and solutions, and then offering her own input – a reminder of sorts. "Do not forget, some possess far more than weapons or armor. Two sets of jaws, perhaps.” The woman grinned, a direct reference to Sol and Khonsu. Surely he was not the only freak in the lands, and she had met her fair share of horned wolves as well. Though at the forefront of her mind remained the main topic. Matching herself well against an opponent. She was not the largest woman here, but she was experienced. Perhaps not as much as Rhazien, but he and his arrogance could eat shit and die.

A glint of amusement sparkled in Absinth's eyes, mirroring the challenge laid out by Aresenn. She knew him well enough to know something exciting was to come. "Bragging is for the weak, words alone don't mean anything. I reckon our strengths will speak louder in the heat of battle, hm?" With that, Absinth straightened with a grin plastered on her charcoal face, ready to prove herself. But her eyes, those toxic things, were already shifting to stare intensely at Rhazien. There was boldness in her gaze, and of course, impish delight. If this was some sort of battle training, each pitted against one another... Absinth would not hesitate to go for the bastard who had maimed her ribcage.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Take a Bite and Let it Linger The Polar Sound 05:27 PM, 01-06-2024 08:56 AM, 05-08-2024