size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
01-19-2024, 06:48 PM
She normally didn’t involve herself in much. Voodoo had been growing weary even in her young age. Was she being the best mother she could be? Where had her life derailed. When habari was taken? When Recluse had died? Or maybe all the homes she had lost, forced to move her family during the most important months of their life? Questions she didn’t know how to answer. However when the call rang out it pulled her. To the already growing crowd. Some strangers maybe some a little familiar. Either way when she saw what was happening her eyes went wide. It was the bitch who stole her son. Anger and hopefulness filled her. Did that mean her son was alive and around? More importantly it seemed the purple woman had a price on her head. Voodoo spoke up.

"I hope sparrow puts you in the ground. You stole my son!" she made herself as loud as possible. Let them know she wasn’t just a murderer. Voo sat to watch eyes narrowed. After she saw the results she would search for her son. This was what Ruby got for the crimes she committed. Somehow she felt this would lead to closure.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. now we got problems And I don't think we can solve 'em [DM] Whistling Willows 08:02 PM, 01-05-2024 12:49 PM, 06-10-2024