An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
01-19-2024, 07:09 PM

The woman had sense to retort. It would be her last words, or close to it, Sparrow was convinced. She had no room for fun opponent quips today - the gravity of the situation was not lost on her, its weight on her shoulders like a dead body waiting to be sloughed off for burning. A crowd was forming now, but Sparrow couldn't be bothered to pay them any heed at the moment. She felt the looks, and felt as if most of them were in her support. Probably all of them. All of them that mattered, anyway.

"I don't need to be a pack wolf to be better than you," she spat. She had left the pirates- raiders- to protect them, but she had visited before she came to do this deed. "The day she went looking for her child, I was offering up my lands to her family, my food to their bellies, my booze to their souls," she hissed. "And when Recluse returned as she did, I held her, watched the light from her eyes, felt her body go cold. I beat out her friends and family to find you, and now I think it's time for you meet the same fate. An eye for an eye and all that."

Sparrow's hackles laced up her spine, a natural response to the conflict, but one that would provide padding from attacks all the same. She bent her knees and dug her toes and claws into the ground for maneuverability. She evenly distributed her weight along her four legs, her wail flagged out like a rudder for additional balance. Her shoulders rolled her scruff around her neck, her chin tucked, ears pinned, eyes squinted and face wrinkled into a snarl all in an attempt to pad and deflect attacks from her neck and face.

Ruby struck first, and Sparrow sought to counter. As Ruby's jaws aimed for Sparrow's left shoulder, Sparrow lifted her left foreleg, redistributing her weight to her remaining three paws on the ground, and aimed to bash Ruby in her open maw [COUNTER ATTEMPT - injury pending] with the hopes of dislocating her jaw and loosening some of the other woman's teeth. It would cut into her shoulder, but that was a risk she was willing to take.

Simultaneously, Sparrow used her lifted left foreleg to attempt to hook around Ruby's right foreleg to draw her closer into the attack. As she did this, Sparrow's head tilted to her right, jaws splayed open. Like a snake, she attempted to bite and grip the back left of Ruby's head, where the base of her left ear was, seeking to rip the cartilaginous appendage from the skull's flesh.

Sparrow wanted to dissolve this woman into unrecognizable carnage. She wanted to give a piece to every member to the Klein family- proof that she alone did what they together couldn't or didn't care to do and to ensure that her pieces never found their way back together even in the next life.

Sparrow vs Ruby for Death
Round: 1/3
Height: 44"
Build: Heavy

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. now we got problems And I don't think we can solve 'em [DM] Whistling Willows 08:02 PM, 01-05-2024 12:49 PM, 06-10-2024