gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

Critical Attack!The Ooze ParticipantLoser
01-19-2024, 09:41 PM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2024, 09:17 PM by Cináed. Edited 1 time in total.)
Ciná glanced back at Tira as she accused him of bringing ladies out here for 'explicit purposes', pointing out how deliberately this was all set up. He grinned and rolled his eyes with a little shake of his head while beginning to pull out a stack of logs that he could build into a campfire. "I'm flattered that you think I could pull in ladies often enough to justify having a whole set up at the ready just for that." He knew she was just poking fun at him, but it did make him chuckle when he tried to imagine himself as the playboy that Tira tried to make him out to be. The truth of things was quite the opposite no matter how confident he was–or at least tried to be. He picked up each of the pieces of firewood and began to arrange them into a pile on the sand outside of the gazebo. They'd have to lay at the edge of the gazebo's platform to really enjoy the warmth later once the sun set and it began to get chilly, but that was a small price to pay in order to avoid setting the gazebo on fire.

Right as he finished leaning the logs against one another to make a pointed pile of sorts and was filling the cavity in the middle of them with smaller twigs, he heard Tira ask if he was joining her, making him look back over his shoulder at her and see the separated out herbs in front of her. He smirked a little and nodded in agreement, replying, "Let me get this fire going and I'll be right there, gorgeous." He had never really partaken in anything stronger than alcohol before he moved in with Tira, but she had introduced him to all sorts of things and always trusted her to know the best combinations of things. It only took him a moment to get the tender lit and after a bit of stoking the larger pieces of wood began to catch, casting a warm glow out across the two of them.

Satisfied, he turned and came back to the gazebo where Tira had made herself comfortable. Ciná flopped down beside her with a content sigh and then gave her a little grin as he dipped his head to lick up the leaves she had portioned out for him. By now he was very familiar with these kinds of drugs thanks to her so he knew the drill when it came to chewing them slowly and letting them get good and broken down so they got the full effect of them. He slipped a foreleg over her shoulders while he chewed and swallowed the herbs, pulling her tiny frame into his chest and nuzzling the top of her head, giving one of her flopped over ears an affectionate lick. He knew they'd have a little bit of time before the drugs really kicked in so in the mean time he asked, "Why don't we play a little game? See how well we've gotten to know one another," he suggested with a smirk. "True or False. Give me something about you and I'll try to guess if it's a lie and I'll do the same."

"Cináed & Satira"